1) To present a claim, customer shall deliver the defective part for exchange to the BAD DOG ENTERPRISES.
2) This warranty shall be void if the Customer modifies the "product" in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than genuine Factory parts.
3) This limited warranty is applicable only to the customer as an original purchaser of the "product" from BAD DOG ENTERPRISES and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the scooter from customer.
4) This limited warranty does not cover plastic shrouding or covers, reflectors, seat upholstery, tires, brakes, clutches or batteries as these components are considered wear items.
5) All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser. Any damage during shipping to customer on initial purchase must be claimed by the customer through the freight delivery company and is not the responsibility of BAD DOG ENTERPRISES.
6) This limited warranty does not apply to any injury, loss, defect or malfunction of the "product" or failure to function resulting from any failure to operate or maintain "product" in accordance with the directions contained in the owners manual provided by the manufacturer (if supplied); or any injury, loss, damage, defect or malfunction, or failure to function resulting from any accident, acts of God, alterations in the "product" by anyone other than the distributor, or misuse, unreasonable use, tampering, abuse, acts, omissions, failure or negligence by anyone other than manufacturer.
7) These warranties set forth herein are in lieu of other warranties, expressed or implied including warranties of merchantability or fitness. Any such implied warranty imposed by law is limited in duration to 30 days from date of purchase.
Again, it is understood that before purchasing a product from BAD DOG ENTERPRISES that you have read and understand all the policies on this page and agree to their terms and conditions.